Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Biked twice today

So I was able to get my lazy ass up and out of bed early enough to bike before work.  I also biked again after work.  This is a good start!  My leg are dead right now, my thighs, which is good, I need to burn off bulk, I hope on hormones my testosterone is lower so when I break down muscle I hope my body does not rebuild as much.  I might need to wait till I get on the triple strength hormones before I really see a difference working out.  Friday is 7 weeks out of 3 months.  Once I hit 8 weeks I will reorder 3 more months of hormones at double strength, then when those are done I will get 3 months of triple strength.  I think next time I order I will get a breast pump and hair regrowth cream for my head.  And the 3rd time I reorder get some breast and nipple creams.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment