Saturday, September 26, 2015

10 weeks on hormones!

So I have been taking hormones now for 10-weeks!  I need to order my next 3 months of hormones tomorrow.  This time I am upping form standard strength to double strength.  I still have anti-body hair cream from my first order so this time I will also get hair regrowth cream for the top of my head (I am starting to lose my hair).  I am waiting till my 3 order of triple strength hormones before I order breast and nipple growth cream (that will be in December).  This winter I also plan to get my belly button pierces and probably my ears, but for my ears the question will be can I hide the healing plugs under a hat so people do not see I just got them pierced.  I want to get my tongue pierced also, but I am not sure if I will be able to this winter or not, I need to be able to take a week off work to let my tongue heal some before I can get it pierced .. and I am not sure if I can this xmas, if not next xmas I will get my tongue pierced.

Working out is going well.  I think I am about 5 lbs down this morning.  I have been good about working out.  I started trying to eat vegetarian when I can, less calories and less protein so I hope my body will slim down more.  I have not been eating out and trying to watch how much I eat.  I also started taking Garcinia Cambogia, they claim it helps you burn fat, not store fat, and curb your apatite.  They say to take it before every meal, but when I tried taking it before breakfast and dinner I found i was getting dry mouth, so now i am only taking it before breakfast, after a few days I will try against also before dinner and see if I am used to it or not.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment