Sunday, September 27, 2015

Today is probably the last day I will be able to tan this year.

I wish I had more time to work on my tan lines more, but I think this is going to be the last weekend that I will be able to tan.  Next week I am busy all weekend, then I am away for the weekend, then I have company visiting me for the weekend.  And after that it will probably be to cold to be outside in a little bikini.  I started late working on my upper body tan lines, originally I was just tanning with a bikini bottom.  A while back i picked up a swimsuit from Skin Italy, their Valentine Limited Edition bikini set and decided this year I would tan in that.  There is a cutout out heart on the top of the right butt, and the sides are open with string ties.  Here is a picture of it, but without the side ties.  I do have to say that the heart on my butt is not anywhere as clean as the image shows, it is hard to get the swimsuit lined up perfectly.  Maybe I just need to lay in the sun on my tummy for many hours to get it that perfect.


So originally I was just wearing the bottom to tan, but then I picked up a new 2 piece swimsuit from Victoria's Secrets, a cute strappy set, so I started to wear that top with the above bottoms.  The center is open and it wraps around the back of you.  Then there are crossing straps over the breasts that cross around your neck.  There is another bottom strap that crosses around to your back.


I also picked up their one piece version of this bikini and was going to wear that to get tan line straps over my tummy, but it covered up my bottom fully and when I tanned my back I could not work on my heart butt tan.  So I picked up a new strappy one-piece swimsuit that I have started to wear under the 2 pieces.  The back is small and I am able to pull it fully between my butt so my checks are left uncovered so when I put on the bikini bottoms I can still work on the heart tan.




So now I have been working on getting a nice strappy pattern tan lines.  But I started working on the top tan later, and the tummy tan just recently.  So I wish I had more time to tan.

Last year when I tanned i just had on a thong from Marlies Dekkers, it had a metal triangle just over the butt with some straps.  I have to say I did love the tan lines it left over my butt!!!  Maybe next year I will go back to thong tanning, not sure what I will use for a top/front tan.  Maybe I will just wear the same thong as last year and the bra top that goes with it to get a nice tan on my chest.




XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment