Sunday, September 27, 2015

Workout plans for this coming week

So for working out I plan to workout twice a day this coming week.  Either in the morning I will bike before work or I will go to the gym at lunch and do the elliptical machine.  I really like the elliptical machines as they have arm workouts also, so you get cardio on your arms while you work your legs, and the machine says I am burning more calories .. which I think might be more accurate than my bike cause the elliptical machine asks for age and weight.  Then for my second workouts I plan to do 20 to 30 min of yoga/pilates on the xbox fitness program.  Today I did 4 10 min workouts for my workout.  I did 2 different ab workouts and 2 different lower body workout.  I can change it up so that I am working different parts of my body on different days with the xbox.  Also I can focus on butt and thighs or abs.  They do have a really good Brazilian butt workout that is like 40 min that I used to do.  Also they have Samba workouts .. I might buy them, a dancing workout will help me with moving and dancing as a woman.  I need to do more xbox dancing games to learn to dance like a girl does.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment