Friday, October 2, 2015

11 weeks on hormones update

So 11 weeks now on hormones, now mind you I am on their low level dosage.  I do notice 2 changes ... my breasts seem a little fully and my manhood seems to take a bit more to get excited and soften up much faster now.  It does make tucking easier!  Soon I should have my delivery of the next 3 months of hormones, I upped the strength this time.  I am working out on a regular basis now.  Cardio once a day (either biking or elliptical machine) and each day I do 40 min of xbox fitness (yoga or pilates or Brazilian butt).  I am losing some weight, I think I went up a little at the start of this week cause I am toning muscle some and muscle weights more than fat, but I know I am losing fat by my waist size and how my clothing fits me.  The Garcinia Cambogia was giving me dry mouth so I cut back to only one serving in the morning, but after a couple days to get used to it I am up to 2 serverings (morning and night).  http://www.transformation.co.uk/ has a weight lose pill which I think in a couple weeks I will order and try and see if that will help me speed up weight lose, also once i drop fat I hope it will help me drop muscle also.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment