Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tonight I start the double strength hormones

So I am almost out of my single strength hormones, I still have some of the HRT pills left, so tonight I will start the double strength pills and probably take one single strength HRT pill as an extra one for a few days till I use them all up.


I have been really good about working out and watching what I eat .. my waist has gotten a little smaller, my pants and belt are looser .. but I am not really dropping any weight.  So as soon as I am done posting this I am going to go order 3 months of the weight reduction pills from http://www.transformation.co.uk/.  I also have a code from my last order to get triple strength Oestrogen time release pills and Anti-Androgen time release pills at 1/3 the cost, so I will be ordering 3 months of those also tonight.  With the time release I just take one pill of each a day and do not need to worry about taking more.  Then I will be all set with hormones for the next 6 months.  I might start trying the new Anti-Androgen gel they send me free with my double strength order .. it is rubbed into the testicles and shaft.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment