Sunday, October 18, 2015

Just made another hormone order

So the codes in the ad they send in my last order did not work, so I did not bother to get another 3 months of hormones, tonight I am just starting on the next 3 months of pills so I will wait.  But I did order 3 months of the diet pills, and this week they had a special where you got free hormone body patches.  So I decided to order some body hormone creams.  I ordered their 1 month triple strength hourglass figure cream, 1 month triple strength nipple cream, and 1 month triple strength breast cream.  This was enough to get me 3 free months of hormone 1 a day patches.  So now when this newest stuff comes in I will really be stepping it up.  I will have 2 different doses of anti-androgen ... 3 times a day I will take pills and at night I will use the gel on my testicles and shaft.  I will have 2 different forms of oestrogen hormone .. 3 times a day I will take pills and I will have a one a day patch on.  I will be using diet pills ... and creams on my waist, tummy, nipples, and breasts.  Oh and not to mention the Oestrogen Accelerator pills.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment