Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hormone Update

Got my newest hormone order today.  This has 3 months worth of diet pills.  It is interesting that their instructions say to take at 9 am and 3pm ... that seems close together but I will follow it.  I also got hormone creams and patches.  So my new plan for my medicine is 3 times a day (trying to be 8 hours between) I take double strength Hormone Replacement Theropy, double strength Anti-Androgen, and double strength Oestrogen Accelerator pills.  In the mornings after I shower I will be putting on an Oestrogen Hormone Precursor 24 hour patch.  And at night I will be using triple strength nipple development cream, triple strength breast development cream, and triple strength hourglass figure cream (I am using it on my waist and sides hoping it will help reduce my love handles), and also at night last time I got a free container of a triple strength Anti-Androgen gel that you rub into your scrotum.  I will see how this all works on me.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment