Thursday, August 6, 2015

3 weeks on hormones now!

Tomorrow (Friday) is 3 weeks on hormones now!!  I figured I would post up now cause I am not sure if I will get time this weekend to post.  So 3 weeks .. not a long time in reality, it does kind of seem like it has been a while, but I know it really has not.  Any changes?  I think so.  While my weight has not changed (it bounces 1 or 2 lbs a day up and down, so really staying in the same area, but again I have not really been working out much so I do not expect much change here .. I really need to get off my lazy ass and workout) .. but my belt does seem to be a little looser on my waist I think (now this could all just be in my head, but I think my pant waistband is a little looser.  Body hair ... I am not sure about my chest, I normally keep it shaved close, and shave often, I have not shaved it for a week, so this weekend I will shave it and then wait and see how it look in another month.  The hair on my butt though I have not needed to shave at all in the last 3 months!  Now remember I have had electrolysis on my butt an chest, so I have had it thinned and some removed before the hormone hair removal cream.  The hair on my head or face I do not think has changed any.  I am still able to get hard, fully hard, and ejaculate, so no change there.  I do feel that my erections go down much much faster when I do get one, they do not linger (even if I do not get off they go away faster I think).  And now for the big important part .... my breasts ... again this could all be in my head .. but I really think they are a bit fuller, they feel heavier in my hands.  I think they are just filling out, not getting bigger, just getting a little more weight to them.  I know this could all be in my head, but I am happy thinking that I am getting some chest mass and will have to wait and see how things are in another month or two.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment