Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wigs


So for any girl out there that is having trouble with her hair like I do then you need to get a wig.  Originally I used to wear cheap costume wigs, but to be honest you get what you pay for, as in they look cheap!  If you really want something that looks good you will need to spend a little money, I have found that a good wig will run you around $200 to $300.  You want to make sure you get a Monofilament wig, meaning each hair strand is attached separately.  A lace front is also nice to have.  I have not spent the money on a human hair wig yet cause they run around $1000, and to be honest when you brush a wig you do lose hair from it like a person would, and you really do need to brush your wig every time you put it on and take it off or it will get knotted up and not look or feel good at all.  Also you do need to wash your wig every so often or the hair starts to feel nasty.  I really like Best Wig Outlet.  I think they have a good selection, their prices are good, and they keep emailing me 30% off coupons for more wigs.

I currently am wearing only long wigs because I think it is more girly (I need to get a medium length ones at some point).  The 2 wigs I am wearing are a blond Lola (I think it is the24B613 in the picture) and a red Amanda (I forget the color number).  I got the Lola cause I wanted a wig with bangs, the wig's bangs are longer than they look in the pictures and I comb them to the side.  I have thought about cutting them shorter to just over my eyes, but I have not yet since they will not 'grow back'.  I do love the Lola, but the Amanda wig is a thicker wig with more hair strands in it so it is easier to do things with (like pigtails).

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment