Thursday, August 13, 2015

I cannot say enough how much I love my Love Glider Fucking Machine

Yea I cannot say it enough ... it feels so damn good!  So much better than using a dildo by hand on myself.  It penetrates me better, it feels so much better, I can make it go faster and deeper than I can with my hands, I love the movement I have to do to fuck myself.  I enjoy the rocking back and forth, rolling my hips and ass as I move and it pushes in and out of me.  I have not yet tried the larger 8" dildo that I also bought along with it.  But today again I started with the anal dildo as it is very nicely tapered and then after a while moved on to the penis dildo that came with it.  It feels so good!  And I have to fight the urge to go on craigslist and find a real man.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment