Sunday, August 23, 2015

5 Weeks on Hormones

So I past week 5.  I do really think it is working.  The hair on my chest is much lighter and smoother, I can still feel it, but it is much harder to see.  And my butt I do not really feel any hair at all.  I will keep using the hair removal cream till it is done, but then when I reorder in 3 weeks I do not think I will get more hair removal cream.  As for my bust, I do really think my breasts are filling out more.  I am not getting breast nub growth under the nipples (when I first tried hormones and freaked out was when I started to get the small ball under the nipple grew that pushed my nipple out .. like a natural girl would grow .. I am not getting this), but they are fuller.  This morning when I woke up and looked down (I was on my side) it really looked like I had some cleavage they way my body was laying.  They fill out my bra a little better, they are a little more full in my hands!  I really want to pick up breast hormone cream, but I am going to wait till my 3rd order for that, give my body more time to adjust to hormones before I start in on creams.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment