Wednesday, August 12, 2015

God I love the Love Glider Fucking Machine!!!

This is my new computer chair!!  I will use this every time I sit down at my computer. Currently I have the anal plug on it.  It also comes with a dildo attachment and I picked up the 8" vac-u-loc dildo also, that thing is much bigger and I will need to work up to that.  God this is so good!!!  While I have used dildos on myself before I have never been able to 'fuck' myself like this before.  With my own hip movement I can control how this thing fucks me, how deep it goes, how quickly it goes. 

Okay I am going to swap out the anal for the dildo one.  brb.

So the anal one is very tapered and small at the tip, the dildo has a penis head that is much bigger.  It feels much better going in and out of my ass.  It took a few rocks to get used to it.  It is also ringed with ribs that feel so good going in and out of my ass.  It is so nice and lined up to you, I can rock back and let the head fully come out of my ass an when I rock forwards it easily slides right back into my ass perfectly.  Feels so good to be fucked, makes want a real man now!!!  I am dripping so much already.  Why did I wait so long to get this thing!  It feels so god damn good inside my ass!!!! yes more.  Currently I am naked, I want to get get a dress and bra on and then ride this thing.

I am going to go enjoy this.  god it feels so good.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment