Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Almost done my first week of hormones!

So tomorrow will be the end of my first week on hormones!  Yea!  Not really much changes yet, which is to be expected.  I really do not expect much change over this first 3 months.  I figure the second 3 months when I up to the double strength hormones might start to show some change.  I figure this first 3 months is my body getting used to it, slowing down my testosterone production and increasing my estrogen production.  There are 2 things I do hope might change over the first 3 months .. I hope my body hair does lessen and I hope my waist gets smaller.  I need to get off my lazy butt and start working out again .. and that will help my figure.  It would also be nice if my chest gets a little more mass, but I understand breast development takes a long time .. could be over a year.  I would rather develop slower and be healthier than fast and not be health and have issues later on.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment