Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Short term goals

So starting next week, I cannot this week because I will be traveling some and busy for the rest of this week, so starting next Monday ... my goals are to bike every day for 25 min (1 TV episode with no commercials) and eat under 1000 calories a day.  Cereal is 3/4 a cup per serving, every morning I eat 1/2 a cup of cereal and 1/2 a cup of skim milk, this is around 150 calories.  Mid morning I have a yogurt which is about 150 calories.  Then lunch I eat frozen Healthy Choice meals which are between 200 to 300 calories (they have 25% of my daily salt, and some protean, but not a lot).  Then mid afternoon is another yogurt snack which is another 150 calories, and then dinner will be cereal again.  That is 800 to 900 calories a day.  I have eaten that little before when I was working on losing weight so I know I can do it for a month at a time.  I just need to commit and do it.  I need to not drink any calories, those are the worst, meaning no alcohol! and not eat any junk foods (chips/cookies/candy).  While I do like junk food, I have strong will when it comes to not eating it, alcohol is my downfall .. so I need to be strong and not drink any next week.  Then after a week I will see what I weigh and how it effects my waist line.  I really want to get back down my weight.  I graduated high school weighing 130 lbs so I should be able to get down to 140 lbs.  My biggest problem is when I first found out about transsexual women I tried to lie to myself about my desires and went crazy in the gym lifting weights so I now have a lot of body bulk that I need to work hard on getting ride of.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment