Saturday, July 18, 2015

First full day on hormones!

Well today is my first full day on hormones!  So far I do not see any side effects, no dizziness or head aches, no stomach aches.  Another side effect can be hot flashes, none so far, but I think those take a little time before you have them.

So what is my end goal?  A woman's figure.  So I stand 5'8".  A couple years ago I was down to 148 or so pounds and size 6 skirts were getting very lose in the waistline which measured at 27", but size 4 skirts where to tight.  So since I was that size I can get there again, just need to not get lazy and slack and gain back the weight.  Currently I am around 167 or so lbs, been bouncing around 2 lbs up or down around there for the last week or 2.  Really I do not care what my end weight is, as long as I have the woman's figure.  My upper body has muscle bulk from when I was younger and did not understand my sexuality, and I thought that if I got more manly it would go away so I worked out a lot.  Now I have all that muscle bulk on my body, I hope the hormones will help me drop some of that.  I might lift lots of light reps and see if that helps burn down the muscle and with the hormones and anti testosterone pills not build it back up (I hope).  But I think I need to wait a month or two before I try that to let the hormones get into my body and effect me.  I also would like it if my thighs did not tough on the inside, my legs are big, and I want to thin them down.  When I was younger I actually used to weigh like 130 lbs ... I wonder if I can get back down to that weight?  I would be happy with around 140 lbs.  But really I do not care as long as I have a woman's figure.  And do not wear anything larger than a woman's size Medium.  Currently on most clothing I do wear medium.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment