Saturday, July 25, 2015

First Week of Hormones is done!

So I have now officially finished my first week on hormones.  No changes to report.  No body changes yet, no body hair changes yet, no breast development yet, no hip growth, no waist slimming, but also no side effects either.  I still get hard, I still get off.  I have noticed that if I do get a random hardon it seems to go soft quickly, not sure if it is any quicker or just I am thinking it is because of the hormones, so cannot really say this is a change.  I really do not expect any changes for a while.  I do not even really expect much changes from this first 3 month round of hormones.  But I am in this for the long run, so I will keep going knowing that there will be changes in the future.  After 2 months I will reorder another 3 month supply but up to the double strength hormones.  I might try picking up breast and nipple development creams (I really want nipples), or I might wait till the 3rd round of 3 month supply when I go to the triple strength.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment