Monday, July 27, 2015

The first time I saw a transsexual woman

I think the first time I actually saw a transsexual woman was around 2000/2001.  I remember it was Raquel Reyes (I have started to post up my pictures of transsexual women on Luscious.net, so this link is to my pictures of her).  I was totally fascinated with her.  She was so beautiful with nice large breasts, but she had a cock hanging between her legs.  I new there were gay and lesbian people, but I had never every in a million years thought about a transsexual person.  I could not look away from her.  I searched more and more about her and found her web site.  I could not stop looking at her.

The next day she was all I could think about at work.  I kept closing my eyes and see her in my head.  I was hard all day thinking about her.  She was so sexy and beautiful, she was perfect!  I went home early 'sick' and the first thing I did when I got home was log onto her site and buy a membership and download every picture I could of her.  When I was done that I started looking for other beautiful transsexual women.  I think the second girl I found was Sapphire .  She is so pretty, so small and petite, little breasts, and her cock was so tiny between her legs.  She was an Asian girl, I have always had a thing for Asian girl and petite girls.  Looking at her pictures made me want to be a girl like her.  While I was fascinated with Raquel Reyes and loved looking at how sexy she way .. it was Sapphire that first made me think I wanted to be a girl like her too.  After seeing her I started looking in to online chat as a transsexual woman, claiming I was not functional because of hormones and a bottom only, and only changing to a girl if I could not find someone that wanted to chat with a transsexual woman.  She had such a small butt and little legs, and she looked so sexy showing it off on all fours, it just made me want to be like that. 

While looking at her Sapphire me want to be a girl like her, it was Nefertitit that made me want to be a bottom.  She is a hot sexy fit ebony girl with big breasts and a monster cock between her legs.  Looking at her and watching her top a guy made me instantly want to be a bottom for her.  (she also was the first girl I saw top a guy).  Watching her work her bottoms just made me want to bottom for her.

So here it was 2 days, one day to find out about transsexual woman, and the second day to quickly go from wanting to be one, to wanting to sexually be one.  At first it was wanting one to top me, but before that second night was over I wanted to bottom for a guy also and be like Sapphire.  So you can just think what that did to my mental state.  My whole world was turned upside down.  I was totally infatuated with transsexual women, they were all I could think about, all I did was watch movies of them and look at pictures of them, and wish to be one.  I lied to myself a lot about it, saying it was because I never had a girlfriend that would let me try anal sex.  But really that was a lie.  I went crazy in the gym working out to be all manly to try and fight the thoughts about wanting to be a girl.  I dated more girls trying to lie to myself about it .. but to be honest even when having sex with girls I could not stop thinking about transsexual women and how I wanted to be one.  So I ended up giving up dating girls all together, it was not fair for them, they were looking for a guy that I was not, I just wanted to be like the girls.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment