Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Why take hormones?

So why am I starting taking hormones now?  Well I have been thinking a lot about hormones for a while now.  And the web site I got them from is running a sale where everything is like 50% off, so it was much cheaper to try it now, so if you are interested go see my earlier post and go check our their store.

And what do I hope to get out of this?  Well many things.  I hope to better feminize my body so I fit into women's clothing better.  I hope it helps me redistribute my weight, right now I have fat in my gut and waist, women normally do not store fat there, so I am hoping that the hormones will help me lose that fat.  If it puts more fat on my hips I am okay with that, a better female figure.  I hope it helps me with body hair.  I have tried electrolysis on my chest, tummy, and butt.  It did help some with hair, but I still have hair and I went for several sessions and that adds up.  That is why I also got the body hair removing cream.  Why not get facial hair cream?  I am waiting till I see how the body hair cream works first, maybe in 3 months when I order 3 months of the double strength hormones I will get facial hair remover also.  I hope it helps to soften my skin, women have softer smoother skin than men do.  I am losing the hair on my head, so I hope it helps with that.  I have read that it is testosterone that causes hair lose, so with the anti-androgen pills I hope that helps.  I would like to have my own long hair and not wear wigs.  And I hope it helps me develop breasts and nipples.  Yea I know this last one will take a long time to affect me, but I just hope it helps me fill out an A cup better.  And I hope I get some nipples, mine are small and do not get very hard, next time I think I will also get nipple cream.

What if this affects my male parts?  It can cause my balls to shrink .. I say okay it will make it easier to tuck them back up inside me, maybe then they will not fall back down.  What if it causes my penis to shrink?  Again it will make it easier to tuck.  I have not been with a woman in a while .. I am not turned on by them really any more, when I see a pretty woman I watch her like any other guy, but I am not thinking sexually about her, I am examining her, watching how she moves, her makeup, her clothing, her mannerisms.   Wishing I could fill out the clothing like she does, wishing I could look as sexy in the clothes as she does.  Also I do not think it is fair for the woman, they are normally looking for a guy for a long term relationship, and I cannot give a woman that.  I want to be a woman in a relationship.  So if I shrink because of this I am okay with that.  I do not really care about using my penis, I want to be a bottom girl.

I need to start taking pictures and measurements so I can have several days worth before I start to take the hormones, I want to take pictures and measurements daily so I can track how it affects me.  Link all the pictures together in order to watch how I change.  I will probably only post up about that stuff once a week, maybe once a month to start depending on how quickly it affects me.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment