Sunday, July 19, 2015

And yet another sign .....

So something I forgot in my last post as another sign I should have realized .... I used to suck myself off.  Yea I was very flexible as a kid and I could actually get my lips half way around my head and suck.  And sticking my tongue out I could reach all of my head and just the edge of the shaft.  And I used to love it!  It felt so good to have my warm wet lips on my head.  I would flip my legs over my head and suck myself and jerk off into my mouth.  I never thought it was wrong, or strange, or gay.  It just felt good.  And when I cam I just swallowed it.  Again it did not seem wrong or gay, it was in my mouth.  There was no where to put it in my bedroom, so I would just swallow it.  I never gave it a second thought.  The first time I tried it and I cam I just sucked and swallowed it down.

Now that I am older and badly out of shape I can no longer suck myself.  I have lost a lot of my flexibility but an still more flexible then the average person.  I need to get my gut into shape so I can suck myself again.  While I cannot touch my lips to my head anymore I still do swallow my own cum.  Sometimes I will flip my legs over and shot onto my face.  Sometimes I cum into a shot glass and shot it after.  But the most recent thing I found that i love is the flesh light!!!!  I take it out of the case.  Push myself into it, flip my legs over and put my lips on the bottom opening.  So now when I cum it aims it into my mouth.  Before when I would cum on my face I often would get it all over, this way I get it all into my mouth.

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment