Sunday, July 26, 2015

Clothing

I am not sure if anyone is reading this blog or not.  But I figured I would post up about clothing in case this helps some other girl like me.  The first couple times I bought girl clothing I was embarrassed and afraid.  I went online to crossdresser web sites and bought clothing from them.  My first advice to any girl is DO NOT buy from crossdresser sites.  Why?  Well because their quality is really bad and they way over charge you for what you get.  If you are looking to buy clothing go buy real women's clothing.  You can do it online or go into a store.  If you are not good with fashion sense going to a store and telling them you are looking for something for your wife or girlfriend is an easy way to get the person working there to help you pick out clothing.  I am really upset that Victoria's Secret no longer sells normal clothing, they had great quality clothes for a very good price!  I still show there for nightgowns and lingerie and swimsuits.  Another good play is Venus, yes Venus the swimsuits, they have very good clothing for a good price.  I will say at first I did not spend as much money on my women's clothing, but if you get the more expensive stuff you really do get better quality clothing.  I also often shop at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Boston Proper, Macys.    Another good place to get lingerie is Bare Necessities.  I have just started shopping at Forever21, but their clothes are very much on the small size!  I am also looking to try some stuff from NastyGal

If you are getting a dress or top, then the most important measurement is your chest, over your breasts.  As a guy you are going to be wider here.   Another important thing is your biceps, guys normally have larger arms then women do.  I find for skirts I do not worry about the hips, I look at the waist size.  Guys have slammer hips than girls, and normally larger waists.

So I know they are a little more expensive but currently my 2 favorite lingerie makers are Marlies Dekkers and Dita Von Teese.  Their lingerie is made to be seen and look absolutely gorgeous!!!  They are a bit pricy, but they are just lovely and fit great!!!!
 
XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment