Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love Glider Fucking Machine

While I love playing with my ass and putting things up there, I have not yet actually been with a guy yet.  I am kind of waiting till I get my body back into shape and get below 150 lbs again.  I need to get off my lazy butt and start working out again and watching what I eat and stop drinking alcohol (that is a lot of taste but wasted calories!).  So I was thinking of getting the Love Glider Fucking Machine so I could practice riding a cock.  Practice how to work a cock with my ass as it goes in and out.  I find it hard when using a dildo with my hands to really work it with my ass.  I want to be able to milk a cock with my ass, practice tightening when he pulls out and loosening when he pushes into me.  I think this would be a great toy to simulate sex so I can work on how to fuck.  This way my first time I will be a pro and make my man happy and cum hard in my ass.  I am thinking I will order this in a couple weeks (along with the 8" dildo).  Once I get it and try it I will post up my review of it

XOXOXO
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment